Thursday, June 14, 2012
Dear friends and customers of stix-n-stitches,
After almost seven years, I have decided to close the store.
I have enjoyed meeting you and will miss the many friendships that I have been
privileged to make.
Seeing you all will be the part I miss the most.
Tonight will be our last sit and knit at the store so please stop by from 7PM- 9PM if
you are around.
Thank you for all your support.
Sheila and the gang at stix-n-stitches.
The closing sale begins. There are a few rules that will remain constant
throughout the sale.
1. All sales are final. No returns or exchanges will be made.
2. Please come in knowing what you wish to purchase. There will be no
assistance in selecting a project.
3. Please come into the store to find out if we have something.
4. There will be no winding of yarn.
5. There will be no credit or debit card purchases below $25.00. I will not
accept checks after June 16th.
6. The sale will increase in savings.
7. There will be no credit or debit card when the discount reaches 40%.
CASH ONLY at 40%. There is an ATM up the block.
June 14, 15, 16 20% off No credit or debit below $25.00
June 20, 21, 22, 23 30% off No credit or debit below $25.00- No checks
June 27, 28,29,30 40% off CASH ONLY
The store will be open the following hours:
June 14 10-9, June 15-16 10-4
June 20-23 10-4
June 27-30 10-4
I may expand the hours at a future date.
Remember selection is best at the beginning of the sale. No special orders or
holding of yarn for a later purchase will be allowed.
|Visit us on ravelry at the